Who Can Buy a Texas HUD Home?
A HUD Home can be sold to just about any homeowner who has cash or can qualify for a loan, ideally buyers who want to use the home for their primarily residence. If it is not sold, then it goes on the market to investors or second home buyers.
Buying Texas HUD Homes
A HUD Home is a residential property that has a FHA insured mortgage and goes into foreclosure. HUD then acquires the property and lists it through a real estate broker. The real estate broker must be registered with HUD to make an offer and submit a contract on HUD owned real estate. Certain groups are able to get special rates for buying HUD homes, including police officers, teachers and firefighters through the Good Neighbor Initiatives.
- HUD Homes are sold AS IS, without written warranty.
- Some HUD Homes qualify for FHA Loans.
- Home inspections are encouraged once your bid is accepted.
Specialized Realty Group is a registered Texas HUD real estate broker who can make an offer and submit a contract on HUD owned real estate.
Why Specialized Realty Group for buying Foreclosures?
- Our agents are foreclosure experts and specialize in Texas foreclosure properties.
- Our foreclosure experience helps you avoid potential penalties and ensures a smooth process.
- SRG buyer's agents represent the buyer, not the seller.
- We offer a market analysis to assist with negotiations.
- We have connections with lenders and mortgage providers who know foreclosures best.
- We work with foreclosures on a daily basis, so we know when a "hot deal" comes up.
- Specialized Realty Group is a registered Texas HUD real estate broker who can make an offer and submit a contract on HUD owned real estate.
Specialized Realty Group also holds HUD HomeBuyer training on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the SRG office. Open to agents and potential HUD home buyers. Please rsvp 940-489-4140 | 855-643-6110. For more information go to HUD HomeBuyerTraining.
HUD Homes are offered to the public on websites that are maintained by HUD approved companies. Go to HUD Home Store to find the HUD home of your dreams. Plus, check out the new HUDHomestore app free on iTunes, and you can also get the Android HUDHomestore Mobile Search found on Google Play.
At Specialized Realty Group, we specialize in you.
At Specialized Realty Group, we specialize in you. CONTACT US or drop by our offices in Flower Mound or Bartonville, so we can get started on a free comprehensive market valuation of your home. To learn more about buying a home or selling a home in the current Texas housing market, call Specialized Realty Group broker, Doug Shanahan, directly at 940-489-4140.